There is a lot of routines and protocols that we practice at Bradford that keeps the school running well. We are working hard to help our students live intentional and well ordered lives. More importantly we are working our our lives in this small community in the context of love. We are very thankful for conscientious parents who themselves are working towards this end. You are a blessing to the school. Below are a few quick links to policy from the handbook for quick reference. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
- DROP-OFF and PICK-UP: The safety of the students is key. Please be diligent to follow the established routines.
- SCHOOL UNIFORM:
- LUNCH and SNACKS:
- BOOK LIST for the Bradford Summer Reading Contest
- REQUIRED READING for the Upper School (rising 7th-12th) students.
- TYPING CLUB
- KAHN ACADEMY
- READING WEBSITES
- Tutorial Services
- Mindspire – Highly recccommended SAT and ACT test prep tutoring services (Raleigh and Durham area) .
- Sylvan Learning Services (Burlington)
- Latin Help
- Headventureland: This site is produce by the same people who publish our Latin textbooks.
- Romans, go home! : Latin dictionary, links to Apps, and other helpful tools.