Bradford Academy loves to provide the occasional after school activity for enrichment, fellowship, and just plain fun! Extra-curricular clubs are a great way to get involved in something new or something you’ve enjoyed for many year. These offerings have changed throughout the years and we are also looking for club sponsors with new ideas!
- Coach Randell welcome boys ages K through 8th to the mat. Regardless of your skill level, you will be grappling an opponent in no time.
- Typically happens during the winter months.
- Whether you are new to the game or have been playing for years, there is always something to learn about the ancient game of kings.
- Runs during the months of January and February.
- Students in Middle and High School gather to build up technique and improve their game. We would like to field a competitive inter-varsity team in the near future.
- Master Archer Mitch Thurston leads the students through the basics with goal of developing improved skill and accuracy.
- Fall and late Spring
- Open to all students, this club is a fun way to start building stamina and endurance as they rack up the miles. Students in the running club regularly participate in city wide races like the annual Dogwood 5K and the Mebane on the Move 1 Mile Mad Dash.
- Fall and Spring