Tuition Policy (2018/2019)
Investing in your child’s Christian and Classical education is an investment you will not regret. The dividends are precious and eternal.
- APPLICATION FEE: (new students only) $50.00
- Please submit the $50 fee online at the time the application is submitted.
- This fee is waived if the application is received before Jan. 1st of the enrolling year.
|K 1/2 Day||$3,780.00||$500||$3,280||$298.18|
AFTER SCHOOL FEES
- Moms’ Helper (TK Afterschool, 12:00 to 2:45) is $11/day billed at the end of the month.
- Bradford Plus (K-11 Afterschool 2:45 to 5:45) is $11/day billed at the end of the month.
- There is NO after school care for ½ day K. If a parent cannot pick-up at noon, the child should be enrolled in FULL DAY kindergarten.
- No care is offered for teacher workdays, ½ days, and vacation days.
- A late fee of $1.00/minute will be collected for arrival after the agreed upon time.
MULTIPLE CHILD DISCOUNT
- Bradford Academy will reduce the regular tuition for each successive child if multiple children from one family are enrolled according to the following schedule:
- 2nd child – 10% (off the tuition of the second child only)
- 3rd child – 25% (off the tuition of the third child only)
- 4th child – 40% (off the tuition of the fourth child only)
- 5th child – 100% (off the tuition of the fifth child only
- Note: This discount does not apply to after school or any other fees.
Bradford Academy will establish an ONLINE ACCOUNT for each family through TADS. Payments will be made to this account according to the following plans.
OPTION #1 – PAY IN FULL
- PAY IN FULL DISCOUNT – 4%
- If a parent elects to pay the entire balance amount in full on or before JUNE 1st, the family’s total tuition is discounted by 4% after other discounts.
- This discount is NOT available to parents who enroll after June 1st OR to parents who receive financial aid.
- Pay in full is always an option but does not qualify for a discount after June 1st.
OPTION #2 – AUTO DRAFT
- 2 payments
- JUNE 1st and NOVEMBER 1st.
OPTION #3 – AUTO DRAFT (Additional service fee of $55 for this option.)
- 11 monthly payments, starting in JUNE and continuing until MAY of the following year.
- No draft is made in MARCH in order to facilitate the re-enrollment process.
REIMBURSEMENT and LATE/MID-YEAR START DISCOUNT
Payment for attendance for even one day in any quarter is pro-rated to that quarter. For example:
LATE / MID-YEAR ENROLLMENT EARLY / MID-YEAR WITHDRAWAL
Enrollment at ANY Time
Time of Withdrawal
Tuition Paid In Full Option
Tuition Paid Monthly
|During first quarter||100%||During first quarter||75% reimbursed||Payments stop November|
|During second quarter||75%||During second quarter||50% reimbursed||Payments stop January|
|During third quarter||50 %||During third quarter||25% reimbursed||Payments stop April|
|During fourth quarter||25 %||During fourth quarter||No reimbursement||Payments stop June|
- Books and Materials Fee: $ 0
- Capital Assessment Fee: $ 0
- Students Activity Fee: $ 0
- Clubs: $0 to $20 – Varies by activity. Some clubs may also require materials.
- Athletics (6th-11th): $65 – One fee covers participation in all sports (participation is optional).
- Other Expenses: Having children is expensive. Bradford Academy does its best to keep your life simple but activities and experiences will usually have a cost attached. To help you plan ahead, here is a list of some of the additional expenses to anticipate during the school year.
- PE Uniform : +/- $20 (Purchased from FRENCH TOAST
- Daily and Dress Uniform (Purchased directly from our supplier, FRENCH TOAST and SCHOOLBELLES (high school only).
- Varies greatly, some parents spend between $100 to $180 per child.
- We have two annual used uniform sales that offer greatly discounted items.
- Day Field Trips – The students take several field trips throughout the year. Depending on the year, the student may have two or three trips that may have a cost of $3 to $10. Many field trips are free.
- Overnight Field Trips – Depending on the year, students in the upper grades may have an overnight trip which may cost from $150 to $250.
- Fundraisers – Bradford Academy does not have students sell chocolate bars, wrapping paper, donuts, gifts cards, etc. We do however collect Boxtops for Education and participate in Amazon Smile. We also have Bradford Night at Hwy 55 Restaurant whereby a percent of the total bill is donated to the school on the third Thursday of the month.
- Annual Auction – Bradford Academy raises funds for special projects through an annual Legacy Auction. Parents may participate as they feel led and are able.
- Service Projects – Occasionally students will participate in service projects and will seek contributions from parents and the Bradford Community to help meet special needs. In the past we have collected socks for the Durham Rescue Mission, had a bake sale for Syrian Refugee Relief, assembled shoe box gifts for Operation Christmas Child, worked for Feed the Hunger, collected pennies for an orphanage in Panama, and other charitable activities. These are optional and parents may participate as they feel led and are able.
- Yearbook and School Pictures – Bradford Academy will provide the opportunity to purchase school pictures and yearbooks. Prices vary depending on package and quantity. Yearbooks usually run about $30.