Transitional Kindergarten (Pre-K)
OPEN REGISTRATION for 2018 (see below for details or CLICK HERE)!
The TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN program is similar to our Kindergarten program, but tailored to 4-year-old and young fives. The program includes structured playtime with the goal of encouraging curiosity and developing behaviors and disciplines needed to have a strong start to the child’s education!
- OPEN to children who turn FOUR by OCT. 15th of the school year.
- ½ day program (2 Options – T/W/Th or M-F)
- The 2018 program begins TUESDAY, AUGUST 21st, and follows the school calendar including holidays, teacher workdays, and breaks.
- The last day of the program is THURSDAY, MAY 23rd, 2019. The calendar can be found here.
- Uniforms are required (purchased by parents).
- Tuition includes daily incidentals (but not SNACKS or LUNCH)
- “Pre-Grammar” classical curriculum, introducing students to school life with an emphasis on developing reading readiness and math foundations, along with lots of nature, art, music, and good books!
- After school care is available by way of our other programs: Moms’ Helper (12:00 to 2:45) and Bradford Plus (2:45 to 5:45). See below for more information.
- Financial Aid is not available for this program.
- ONLY 15 SPOTS are available.
- PLEASE READ Bradford Academy’s Statement of Faith before beginning the registration process. It can be found here and in our Handbook (pg. 7) found here.
OPTION # 1 – Three Days (T/W/Th)
- 8 AM to Noon
- $2,650 annual tuition
- $500 deposit, 11 monthly payments of $195.45, June 2018 to May 2019
OPTION # 2 – Five Days (M-F)
- 8 AM to Noon
- $4,000 annual tuition
- $500 deposit, 11 monthly payments of $318.18, June 2018 to May 2019
AFTER SCHOOL CARE
- Moms’ Helper – (12:00 to 2:45) $11/day, billed monthly.
- Students will join Regular K students for lunch (bring lunch from home)
- Enjoy a quiet time/nap
- Spend time outdoors and additional activities
- Bradford Plus – (2:45 to 5:45) Click here for information.
- To begin registration, click the link below.
- Complete the online registration.
- Parents and child will be invited to a Family Interview and Screening at the school.
- Bradford Academy will extend an offer to complete the enrollment process ONLINE.
- Parents should complete the online enrollment process and submit the contract deposit in order to secure the child’s spot in the program.